The Book and Periodical Council (BPC) is the umbrella organization for Canadian associations that are or whose members are primarily involved with the writing, editing, translating, publishing, producing, distributing, lending, marketing, reading and selling of written words.
The BPC acts as a forum for its members to network, identify common goals and coordinate action to benefit the Canadian writing and publishing industry.
- Read the latest news and events
- Discover industry initiatives like the Publishing Industry Freight and Distribution Plan, Freedom to Read Week and The Word on the Street
- Find out more about the Book and Periodical Council
- Meet our publishing industry members and affiliates
- Explore links to publishing industry resources, including awards, education, employment, services, and more
- Suggest a resource for our collection
Book and Periodical Council
192 Spadina Avenue, Suite 107, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5T 2C2
416-975-9366 | fax 416-975-1839 | info[at]thebpc.ca