The Book and Periodical Council (BPC) is the umbrella organization for associations involved in the writing and editing, publishing and manufacturing, distribution, and selling and lending of books and periodicals in Canada.
The BPC acts as a forum for its members to network, identify common goals and coordinate action to benefit the Canadian writing and publishing industry.
- Read the latest news and events
- Discover industry initiatives like the Publishing Industry Freight and Distribution Plan, Freedom to Read Week and The Word on the Street
- Find out more about the Book and Periodical Council
- Meet our publishing industry members, associate members and affiliates
- Explore links to publishing industry resources, including awards, education, employment, services, and more
- Suggest a resource for our collection
Book and Periodical Council
192 Spadina Avenue, Suite 107, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5T 2C2
416-975-9366 | fax 416-975-1839 | info[at]thebpc.ca