- Simon Fraser University Certificate in Editing
Simon Fraser University offers a part-time certificate in Editing for all types of print and electronic publications. The course is designed for both beginners and experienced professionals looking to develop their skills.
- Simon Fraser University Summer Publishing Workshops
Simon Fraser University offers a number of Summer Publishing Workshops in downtown Vancouver. Participants may apply to join intensive immersion workshops in books, magazines, writing, editing, design, or new media.
- George Brown College Certificate in Editing
George Brown College offers a continuing education certificate in Editing. Courses cover the essentials of content editing, copy editing, proofreading, and production and include a 45-hour work placement.
- Humber College Certificate in Creative Book Publishing
Humber’s School of Creative & Performing Arts offers a graduate certificate in Creative Book Publishing. The curriculum of this intensive four-month program encompasses editing, marketing, contracts, design, and sales.
- Ryerson University Certificate in Magazine Publishing
This continuing education certificate program is geared towards recent graduates as well as mature students with relevant professional experience in publishing or other related disciplines.
- Ryerson University Continuing Education Certificate in Publishing
Ryerson University offers a Certificate in Publishing as well as individual courses covering editing, design, production, and sales and marketing. The curriculum focuses on traditional print publishing and emerging electronic publishing.
- York University Communication Arts BA Book and Magazine Publishing Stream
York University offers a BA in Communication Arts, with a specialization in Book and Magazine Publishing, a joint venture with Centennial College. This specialization focuses on editing, copy editing, writing, print production and publishing management.