Design and Print Production
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Humber College Certificate in Graphic Design for Print and Web
The certificate in Graphic Design for Print and Web offered by Humber College is a 22-week program that explores graphic applications for print design and Web development.
- International Academy of Design and Technology Diploma in Graphic Design for Print and Web
IADT offers a four-term diploma in Graphic Design for Print & Web. Students learn to design and produce print material as well as Web pages. Course topics cover typography, page layout, design, electronic prepress, web design and digital images.
- Ryerson University Certificate in Magazine Publishing
This continuing education certificate program is geared towards recent graduates as well as mature students with relevant professional experience in publishing or other related disciplines.
- Ryerson University Continuing Education Certificate in Publishing
Ryerson University offers a Certificate in Publishing as well as individual courses covering editing, design, production, and sales and marketing. The curriculum focuses on traditional print publishing and emerging electronic publishing.
- York University Communication Arts BA Book and Magazine Publishing Stream
York University offers a BA in Communication Arts, with a specialization in Book and Magazine Publishing, a joint venture with Centennial College. This specialization focuses on editing, copy editing, writing, print production and publishing management.